
There's a better picture here but it won't let me grab it.
Yay Canada!!! Woohoo! ... Okay, I gotta go to bed. But feel free to win some more medals without me.
I'm now living and working in London (England, not Ontario) and I still can't believe I'm part of this amazing city and culture! And I intend to make the most of it!

4 comments:
They showed a feature on CBC about her family coming to support her from small-town Alberta. It was cute. Her husband is a real cowboy with a bucking horse!
Pamela
Figure skating was also dramatic for Canadians. Jeff Buttle won Bronze in the Men's competition, coming up from 6th or 7th place after the short program! You shoulda seen his face when he received his marks, it was so cute. His expression seemed to say, "I'm-a I'm-a in th-third? I'm in THIRD? Whoa!!!". He didn't expect it at all.
The new scoring system is awesome! (put in place to deal with judging scandals from Salt Lake City Olympics).
Pamela
P.S. If you keep putting up Olympics results, I'll keep commenting on the ones I've seen (which is most of them).
Thanks Samantha, your posting friends and Kent for keeping me up to date on our Olympic winnings! I love the winter olympics and it's so sad not to see any of it this time but at least I can brag to other travelers about how well we're doing. I just won't talk about mens hockey.
Post a Comment