Saturday, December 10, 2005

Chandigarh Dance Parties

If you've ever said to yourself, "I wonder what Samantha does in her spare time in Chandigarh. Is there any nightlife there? Or does she just sit alone in her enormous empty house pondering life's mysteries?" then wonder no further! My social life in Chandigarh is now comprised of weekly parties with the young, hip'n happenin' AIESEC trainee crowd. For a taste of what goes on at these parties, check out my friend, Ryan's very funny blog posting on international dance styles of the up-and-coming cosmopolitan go-getters of Chandigarh.

If you think it's funny reading about it, just imagine how funny it is witnessing it. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does AIESEC stand for?

Samantha Lee said...

Hm... I tried looking it up on their webpage but no luck. I hear it might be in french.

Anonymous said...

HEY! Where's my byline for connecting you to AIESEC in CHandigarh???

:) :) So glad you have these dance parties and more to entertain you...

xox
Lara

Anonymous said...

AIESEC stands for:

Association
Internationale
d'Etudiants de
Sciences,
Economie, et
Commerce

Or something close. Im sure ytou already know by now... but...

Samantha Lee said...

Actually, your contact never came through for me! Or more accurately, your contact's contact's contact never came through for me. I ended up bumping into Nacho on the street and he hooked me up. Thanks for trying though!