I have now used the diva cup for two full cycles (see previous posts) and I have to say that I am fully satisfied. I will be starting a new cycle soon and I am not hesitant at all about using it. I can confidently say that I recommend the Diva Cup without reservations!
If you're interested in helping the environment or just saving money, then I suggest you order one and try it out for two cycles. Then if you don't like it, then you can return it for a full refund, no questions asked. You have a full year to return it.
If you do decide to order it, then please post a comment here. It could help encourage others to try too. Go ahead... take one for the planet!
Friday, November 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I've now been using it for a couple of years and I can tell you that after the first two months, I didn't feel the cup in at all, such that I almost forget to change it! It's very comfortable. I no longer feel tense down there holding it in. I am fully satisfied and it has saved me a ton of money in tampons and pads!
Post a Comment